Tuesday, June 03, 2008

五月天








This group shot is a standard finale they always do at the end of concert. I've collected the previous 2 years' group shots, this is my 3rd and I intend to collect as many of such shots as long as I can..... :)


Once again, my favourite band was in town to make us crazy lunantics part with our coffers.
Once again, I bought front row tickets without hesitation.
Once again, I screamed my lungs and heart out at any sight of 阿信.

April 26 - An unforgettable day because I had an event to run on the morning. After battling late nights and indescriable mental anguish, we finished the event and I gladly looked forward to my date at Indoor Stadium.
A pity we were at the side seats - which made viewing the boys and my neck a lil difficult to get used to.

If they ever disband, me and a million other lost souls will be heartbroken - pls dont pull another life-threatening stunt again.....

No comments: