Yep - Im so gonna try enjoy my little holiday in sunny (or rather a wet) singapore. 2 weeks of rest and hopefully undisturbed repreive from projects, GPs and clients...time to recharge and rethink about life.
With so many birthdays and weddings to attend, its pretty exciting (and surreal), not to mention broke. But its all for a good cause as all of them are good frens and am happy for them. Anyways its the year end and the yuletide season, its nice to be happy for a change. Finally got to catch up with frens, and glad to see ya home ums!
Though I din get to travel this time round, i hope to do so soon next year. To where ever it may be, to where ever I should go. To utopia, to where I should belong.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment