Sunday, February 01, 2009

Forever 23

Tis the season for luuuurrve. What with all the weddings im attending, makes me feel like having 1 too. Hiak hiak - I can already visualise the snickers im gettin here, and perhaps a couple of eye rolling.

2 of my close frens are already hitched and what with another upcoming one in october, all has flew the coop.

Im already having deja vu when i attend weddings, the usual happy faces and congratualatory hugs, of course im happy for them, i guess this is only the starting of the phase in your life where everyone around the hood gets married. Which made me reflect upon the fact how everyone celebrates childhood, 18th birthdays, 21st birthdays, weddings and funerals together. From innocent laughter, to blissful tears and finally sobs of sorrow. 生老病死 indeed.

What is even more scarier is im getting old. I start to feel tired after 10pm and im utterly convinced its due to my 'happening' job. Really, I wonder am i the only one who feels like a deflated balloon? What's scarier is, I look forward to staying at home nowadays.

Sedentary lifestyle is the way to go. Peace.

No comments: