Sunday, July 08, 2007

Just wanna bitch about....

My humble abode.....

A look at my 'home' before it gets demolished.....


Yup, this lil room is where I share with 3 other fellow sufferers...my desk is at the bottom left corner.. day in day out crammed into this sweatshop...toiling our guts out..the least they could do is to provide a more conducive environment...Hmp! To think we are a Multi-National Company....pui! I think this is an utter embarassment...our room is more like a store room...and at night when we are still cracked over our computers, the room is as stuffy as an oven...fan? broke down ages ago...open window? its like opening the furnace..only hot air blows in...



There's Steph, who sits behind me...see poor us only has 1 table, and I have the least amount of space, I cant even turn around in my chair without hitting anything...its funny that the big sized one has the smallest space and the smallest size has the biggest space....and 2 tables to boot! Thanks to whoever placed me at the door...KNN!


See? How comfortable. No wonder im oppressed. I marvel at my tolerance level. Try it, what with papers and files dropping over everyday...I just chuck everythg i dont need at the moment on the floor...

I wonder when will i get to see through the renovation, at the rate its going....i might be miles away when its finally completed..anyway the reno doesnt seem to help things much, for one, the stoopid toilet flush system is damn lousy, imagine you gotta see the toilet bowl regurgitate its content slowly everytime you flush...i feel queasy again...tap takes darn long to stop its water output....mirror is placed on wrong wall.....


Lucky I have these men in my life to keep me company and sane...wahwhahawahhaaaa.....


Introducing Mr Reeves, Mr Wu and Mr Jackson...


And the latest addition is of course, MAYDAY! A-Shin, Masa, Stone, Monster, Guan You....if I only I can win the contest to catch them in Taiwan....



This used to be my favourite scooter...but the line has since stopped...and my favourite is the GT200...Ain, you should know this one best....
xx
Lin

No comments: