Ok, I never thought I would think TRANSFORMERS (the movie) was cool...but cool it was..though its more of the "wham-bam" kinda cool. As I said previously, it is still a twirl and flash of flying scrap metal around, could hardly make out who are the autobots and dececpticons when they engage in War of the Worlds, couldnt tell they were angry or serious as their facial expressions were ...er..restricted..but it was enjoyable..hot Megan Fox, very believeable Shia Lebouef, resilient Optimus Prime, funny Bumblebee and the ever irritating Frenzy boombox...the slick moves by the autobots were complementing :)
But I do miss the chessy morphing effects, the boxy robots and the theme song....i guess thats the trouble with childhood cartoons/heroes...its always better in your memories...its either too irrelevant in our modern-scape or too different from the original
Anyways actually had an offer to catch Ms Aguilera in action too yesterday, but i dont know why i didnt go...guess i didnt wanna trouble people to replace me last minute at MCS (Sorrie dude! But reli reli thanks for the offer) but hopefully will have some lobangs for Ms Stefani's concert in Aug..*hint hint*...I will miss G. Liang's chat sessions...very humorous, super knowledgeable, ultra friendly and down-to-earth, has the gift of the gab...envy his wifey....:p
Back to basics I will go (again) tomorrow...hopefully i can manage better now with the stoopid tender outta my way and Steph to aid in NLB...and Jessie too..I guess I will have my Passing Out Parade in Pico (POPP) in Aug and Aaron's concert to look forward on 1 Sept (just in time after my conference and a bday gift to myself)...maybe working overseas year end...Jay is coming next Jan..and my mum and frens wanna go Taiwan next year...so bz bz bz......I want a normal exciting life.....
Had a bit of shock yesterday...relevations, confessions, realizations....hmm...truly More Than Meets the Eye...
xx
Lin
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment