Monday, October 22, 2007

Foodie Confidential

Welcome to my abode - where fine food and hearty company are a-plenty

That is till the next Monday heralds, where gloom and anticipation unfolds over the week - over and over again.....

The KEY to good company: Good Food + Good Frens + Good Vibes



Fish at its best - served with cheese!



PC sure enjoy this dish..in fact I was pretty tempted to yank it away from him ..hiak



I think this is a fantastic shot ikan bilis...



"Pls forgive me Father as I hath sinned - I know I should be watching my diet...but this IS really beyond my hunger pangs..."



Some Potato Gratin....too little for too greedy peepz



Damn long ago ICHI-BAN Feast @ JP!





What better way to spend your lazy sunday, but brunch?


Cream-LESS mushroom soup! Really yummy!



While chilling with chilli and ikan over many cups of tea gone cold, creamy pasta and to-die-for choc desserts...we came up with many weekend rendevousz...hiak!










Pure indulgence and sin




Pure alcholic


Pure cheese


Pure bliss.

No comments: