Thursday, October 25, 2007

There's a difference between being alone and being lonely


In many ways, I resonate with this article I came across recently..I can pretty much do things alone. Well, MOST things...eg. shopping, watching movies, bitching,

In fact, I like being alone. Bcoz like the author, "I'm anti-social" too.

Marc Jacobs says "I have a funny love for melancholy", which he finds oddly satisfying...and that's something I can relate to easily..there's nothing to put a finger to it, yet it feels good to know there are people out there on the same oddball frequency.

Yes, I like to stay home and enjoy more ME time, to "happily wallow in bouts of melancholy"...to sit around and contemplate. Ponder. Consider. Analyse. I dont really have time to be lonely, dunno why that is a problem of everyone, but mine.

Adrian taught me something new/profound the other day

"The people i have been unable to forget are not always those i should not have forgotten"

Go figure.


No comments: