Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I wonder

How does one know what's best for them, what choices to make and which route to take?
By intuition? The right feel? A sign to happen?

Its not the choice Im apprehensive to make, but the aftermath and implications im wary of.

After climbing an uphill and ardulent mountain for some time, one may reach some better known mountains, but at the end of the day, it is still a mountain. Its just tiring. Its just unpleasant to get left behind.

Yet you don't know if other things excite you beside climbing mountains.

I have been conservative. For the most practical reasons. And yet I have regret. A big one.

I can only liken it to Frodo, who has to leave his buddies and The Shire after completing his book (for reasons i cannot fathom), there comes a time where journey must end, however painful it is.

No comments: