Monday, July 28, 2008

Thought of The Day

"Why don't they make cars with gears to control by foot instead of hand? Seriously."


After persevering for 7 months, I hit paydirt on 1st try. Guess I kinda made it up for the embarrasing 5 attempts in 2003 huh ain? (hey try coordinating both hands and feet for 4 different purposes and you will snigger no more)
Nontheless, 2 wheels better than 4 (Think George Orwell's Animal Farm) and it remains my first love.
Drove for the first time on sunday, drove my dad for the 2nd time to nuts (with regard to vehicles) - the first time being when I was 7 years old and learning to cycle.
Fast forward 18 years, it was DEJA VU man...they way he lectured me and the way I sulked.
Now, I gotta take over the baton and perform national service every sunday morning - damnit.

No comments: