Once again, London was fantabulous, I luv London - Need I say more?
Enjoy, u creeps.
=Pics not in chronological order. I try my bestest=
Lyceum Theatre in Covent Garden - Lion King Musical!
Fantastic set and props - This is truly world class and unlike anything else I have ever seen.
Kangaroo meat :p A bit gamey
Our usual trolley load looks like the above.
Did I mention we had a crappy food caterer? Due to some money issues, our food just got worse by the day...this was 1 of the better ones we got earlier, pity we only had this once...more samples of our meals later.
The kopi area I have to maintain at least 3 times a day...top up 3-in-1 coffee (i gotta ration it coz it costs SG$7.50/pk there), sugar, creamer, disposables....busy wor...
My work area - This the place I hang out with the boys under hot sun distributing food ingredients while everyone was under shelter. Thank gawd i brought my sunnies and I was well protected from head to toe
Ah!! Bren the destructor. Long story cut short - my walkie got caught under the buggy I was driving and ended up like that. Miraclously, it still worked! Just got real smashed up...
This reminds me of Kanye West's Coldest Winter.
One nite I won't forget there, as we were waiting to go home. It was abt 8+pm and I was real stoned from the cold. Me, Mel, Aaron and Al just sat there huddling and swearing silently.
Yeah those were the leftover dinner packs that nobdy wanted...
.JPG)
The view on early morning 4+am on site on event day. Brilliant and so awe-inspiring.
5+am. At that moment, I felt like I was the only person that mattered there.
The kachang puteh cart I made....
Video hosts Jaime and En Lai hamming it up for the camera...
One of the few dishes i scored on event day - orh nee!!!
Our lovely home in Bushy Lodge Park! A 5-min drive away from Hampton Court
A hot pink rolls royce we spotted on 1 of the nights out in Central London

Now if only our mobile toilets were of such high quality...after London, I truly believe in quality stuff from UK

Two of the trust worthy ang moh bangras i spoke about earlier, only 17-19 yrs old!

Lovely view of the park in front of our balcony - too bad never managed to go explore the park
Stocking Up - Part 1

Apparently this tree here is the last remaining tree from the original forest that was kept and survived til today. We're talking about period of King Henry VIII or even earlier.
Now if only our mobile toilets were of such high quality...after London, I truly believe in quality stuff from UK
Two of the trust worthy ang moh bangras i spoke about earlier, only 17-19 yrs old!
Lovely view of the park in front of our balcony - too bad never managed to go explore the park
Apparently this tree here is the last remaining tree from the original forest that was kept and survived til today. We're talking about period of King Henry VIII or even earlier.
Very Singaporean spirit, pah si buay dou!!
Yikes, not a pretty picture. But kway chap is like that one lah....

As i sank my teeth into the rice, tears almost welled up and I was in 7th heaven. I felt i was biting into bliss.....

My room! Most of time i was sleeping alone....cold and lonely nights...ahaaaaa....

Living room

Royal deers grazing and pooping ard

The park within Hampton Court - feels like im in a Jane Austen novel
One of my fav picture.

Looks gd huh? But actually it tasted rather plain and not as appetiting as it looked....most of it went into the bin next morning

Pico carpenters in action.

Casuarina prata in action.
Look at that pool of oil.....

Tedious chwee kueh...

Look at the scenery! I can always forsee King Henry taking a stroll with his royal posse amongst the trees here...probably shot quite a few deers too
Graphics peeps in action. I was there too, giving directions and making sure all signs made sense...but really, i wonder if there were really useful....people just whacked when they come in


Created an exact replica of ERP at entrance, complete with beeping sound too eh! We shd have it back and place it at our own entrance huh...but it was reli hilarious for me to see it there...so out of place among the trees and palace....
Yeah, we even provided angmoh kitchen assts to help out lei....
Giant mobile stage - swallowed the performers up

Glad that both uma and sharry made it! So cool to actually see them there! Pity wasnt able to meet up in town

This was what i was busy on event day, ensuring over zealous guests don't queue up when food is gone and updating the boards with stickers
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

Mandarin Kitchen! Yum! Uma, you must go try this restaurant in Queensway Bayswater if you havent. As Seetoh says, "Die die must try!"
My room! Most of time i was sleeping alone....cold and lonely nights...ahaaaaa....
Living room
Royal deers grazing and pooping ard
The park within Hampton Court - feels like im in a Jane Austen novel
Looks gd huh? But actually it tasted rather plain and not as appetiting as it looked....most of it went into the bin next morning
Pico carpenters in action.
Casuarina prata in action.
Tedious chwee kueh...
Look at the scenery! I can always forsee King Henry taking a stroll with his royal posse amongst the trees here...probably shot quite a few deers too
This is me! Sitting at bottom giving instructions...keke
Glad that both uma and sharry made it! So cool to actually see them there! Pity wasnt able to meet up in town
This was what i was busy on event day, ensuring over zealous guests don't queue up when food is gone and updating the boards with stickers
Yes that's us cleaning and washing the industrial pots and pans the next day, toiling under hot sun and all geared up like a butcher in a slaughterhouse. We armed ourselves with giant sponges, detergent, aprons, gloves, got down on our knees and scrubbed our lives away. Frankly it was tougher than the last 2 weeks of work we did.
The aftermath - Oil used to fry ham chim peng left to curdle overnight. My gawd, imagine us trying to scope that mess away.
Me scooping away half pot load of prawns' head.
Mandarin Kitchen! Yum! Uma, you must go try this restaurant in Queensway Bayswater if you havent. As Seetoh says, "Die die must try!"
1 comment:
Hello!!!! I love the ERP gantry thing, super Singaporean please! :D
Post a Comment