I feel sick - this shouldnt be the way.
Or like Steph says, "Life goes on"?
I think I have enough oppression in my life to deal with, am just indignant with the way things have been going. Still, it isnt as bad as the rest had it. Soon I will have choices.
I look forward to saturdays where we have high responsibilities yet low pressure - saturdays are a happy time for me coz i get to escape from all these shit and be Wan Lin, not Brenda. I really enjoyed the talks we have with G Liang...put some serious thoughts in us huh adrian and Aly?
Life goes on huh.....yeah i guess so.
Wont have much time to update nowadays...would luv to hear some shout-outs from you guys...check on me dead or alive....
xx
Lin
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment