Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Birthday Report

Another birthday gone and I feel absolutely old (but none the wiser) becoz my frens have taken to giving me angpows! (not that i mind)...just that in retrospect, i equate birthdays = presents...angpows = old folks bdays...another sign of aging is that i no longer feel the adrenalin rush of shopping, in fact i have nothing in mind i wanna buy (hence the idea of giving angpows so i can buy wat i like is ironic)...shopping seems to have lost its allure, or perhaps im just too tired....but hey hey, aint complaining! I'm saving up for my dec, june and Sept trips *wink*

Once again, thanks for all your presents and well wishes!

Hope I can meet up with some of my frens whom i havent met some time...catch more movies, rest more while i can before the Nokia nightmare hits full time... I do hope I can meet my sec sch best buds together again coz its been a long time we last did..I really dont understd the breakup in the relationship overnight...surely 11 12 years of friendship is worth it? Time and again, we've been through this situation...can there not be a compromise? must it be left like this? Will we all meet 10 years later on the streets and not know what to say? All I know is we have already drifted apart..or were we even close in the first place?

Maybe I think too much, its been an excruciatingly tough night...not feeling particularly positive.... :(

Cheryl - lets disappear bah.......洪洪列列 huh? Is that why we always have those missing person cases huh? Now we know....


xx
Lin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..yeah me have to meet for ur bdae before another of ur event starts.. im free for the next 2 weeks babe... :)

& yeah, like it or not we r drifting..the reason mayb we aint meeting up enuf or chatting...

i always tout our friendship will last eternity..hehe a little far fetched i know and i hope we wont
reach a stage we dunt noe what to say when we meet..

ok enuf of the future, lets work on the present. once a mth should be workable..if we make the effort..

so when ur free? next thurs ;)

Anonymous said...

haha... yea... let's disappear.... i may just *poof* and gone to the other side of the world... lets do it... 轰轰烈烈 for a lifetime...

Chilli Padi

Lin said...

wkdays after work meetings are not encouraged...except fridays and wkends....anyways have said whatever i wanna said...knowing nothg will change, just been something i wanted to tell u guys...