Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Post #1

Seems like I have a lot to write about, just dont have the time and mood to do so when It comes to the actual deed.

A week of blissful holiday have passed and Im onto the 2nd and last week of my leave. How dreadful.

I pretty much have an agenda each day, keeping a little checklist and ticking off stuff that I finally done. And there's still so so much much more. Damn. Like that pile of dramas I have yet to finish/start.

How great it is to lounge around at home and idle around, sparring with my mum although 1 sickening client was hot on my heels on Xmas eve morning. Ooooo..how I wanted to strangle their necks...more on xmas eve later on.

All day long I fantasize about quitting my job and just be a wannabe taitai, loafing around at home, it brought back the days when I used to have a life and see daylight still when I reach home. Makes me wanna throw in the towel and start a new life elsewhere. Like Neverland.

Funnily I didnt go out much, and have yet to participate in the sales - yet.

Ikan finally flew to Japan and is probably having the time of her life. I dont think I could ever travel alone, how the hell do people find out all about the neccessary trains and buses to take/change?

Tragic news occurred too when my dear friend found out about her husband's affair with a stranger - through that bitch who deliberately called her on Xmas eve to do a show n tell. Real fucked up.

She was sobbing terribly and I just wanted to weep with her, though I didnt know what to say at all. I just listened. She has been a 'mother' of sorts to me, the life of the party, a true friend and I wished I could do something.

She reiterated that men cannot be trusted, how very true isnt it. 人都是溅的,又何况是男人呢?I cannot understand why there cannot be an absolute. Perhaps its the way I view the world, left is left, right is right - i prefer it uncomplicated. I tend to go to the extremes, resorting to great lengths to go after the things I like or dislike. I stand by my silly school of thoughts, there's no middle ground for me, thus I cannot accept the notion of 'closing one's eye'. Or people practising that.

If only we are amoebas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

makes me wonder how come men tend to go off track more than women... haiz...