Just as 1 birdie flew back from Hokkaido, 1 more flew over the cuckoo nest to Taipei ....kewl, wait til my turn suckers!
And soooooo....my 2 week sabbatical ended on a rather tragic note.
Before the start, I made some notes on a list of taks to accomplish...did most of them, still struggling with some. Did some thinking too...but not enough.
First week was cool, but come 2nd week I got stuck with my sisters in laws from Msia and had to give up on a lot of things. Like my bed, my night time surfing, my free time, my sanity. Nonetheless I still managed to go for my classes, caught movie alone, watched dramas, cleared my room, shop alone, played badminton, more me time for meself. But i still didnt get enough sleep. In fact, I slept even lesser.
Realised my holidays were spent with my psp mates most of the time, we are soooo loving. Its really hard to find friends now.
Its 2008, I'll be 25 this year. But I still feel like 15. I can still remember how I feel being a tween. Somehow that feeling never goes away.
May more good things come this way and be a better person.
HOTEL TRYST
Scarlett Hotel gift redemption excercise from Japan!
Looks like a familiar Golden Pillow scene.....
XMAS EVE
All of us silly-ly agreed to wear all black to 黑社会for dinner, in the end we encountered 黑社会 -ish service from the staff...haha.
The super heavy buns
A year ago, we were at East Coast counting down...and to think 1 year later we kept the tradition....

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment