Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In retrospect

Last year's Valentine Day was pretty memorable - because I spent it with a lot of people. While most were out galivanting for V day or CNY, we were stuck in office crazily making last minute plans to welcome Beastie Boys and the likes for Good Vibs concert - and hating Kinemat.

I still cannot forget how at last year's CNY eve's eve, we were all writing serial numbers on thousands over tics - machiam assembly line neh. And on 2nd day of CNY we were all feeding mozzies at Fort Canning, but it was a gd experience. Our one and only experience in organising concert. A pity no more SFF this year too.

Fast-forward to 2008: Thank god for this year CNY was back to normal, I even collect slightly more angbao than usual. Worked a bit through the holidays again, hope this time round I would be luckier.

2007: We had 15 ppl in the team
2008: We're down to 9...and prob counting.
I think I should go work in Japan Travel Bureau-after all the research done, I think Im pretty well equipped to change jobs. In fact am getting pretty turn-off by all things Jap due to the inefficient way of working and language barrier. Luckily I have been to Japan otherwise wudnt be able to work out the proposals-thanx to akong too! This better be the year of piggies and Japan man!

No comments: