So sang Vanessa Fernandez for the Sounds of the Underground album.
Indeed that's what Instructor BH Tan told me too when I was out on the road.
Instructor: "How you feeling?"
Me: "Stressed...hehehe"
Instructor: "Stressed? Then dun go too fast!"
Me: ............
By the way, I finally went to public road for practical lessons. I didnt feel as exhilarated and estatic as I did 4 5 years ago, but was glad I finally can be set free from the annoying circuit practices bcoz the cars in front of me were super slow.
So accelerate I did and it felt pretty good - but not as good as the feeling of wind on your face. But then again, I didnt crash like back then. Haha.
So while I was busy signaling left/right and changing gears, Mr Tan kept chatting and giving his 2 cents' worth on public transport. I was like "Hello??? Im trying to concentrate??!!" Even asked me whether I saw the 2 taxi uncles quarelling..."Of coz i didnt!!!!"
Instructor: "Signal left"
Me: erm....(looks around bewilderedly)
Instructor: "Haiz....here...Ok turn on headlights"
Me: "........." (smiles sheepishly at him)
Instructor: " YOU AH......."
Instructor: "Go left.."
Me: (keep right)
Instructor: "LEFFFFFFT!"
Me: (still on the right)......"OH LEFT HUH? OOPS!
Class 2B will always be my favourite memory in BBDC.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi..so u finally started driving classes? Enjoy!! :P
Post a Comment