Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Seeing stars

Yeah, been staring at my comp for ages without rest for past few weeks, i literally see stars and thats when i know im gone. Time to pack up, time to scoot home.


Time to start cursing again and going through the "Why am I here again" motion.

I'm sick and tired.

Speaking of tired, my mum likes to talk to me early in the morning 6am when im in dreamland (meaning I dont register whatever she says yet she does this routine every morning...to my utmost irritance...argh.)

6.30am
Mum: Coming home for dinner?
Mum: ????? (shakes my legs)
Me: (Groggy) hhhuh? Uh...
Mum: What time home?
Me: (still dreaming) Uhh...
Mum: Must eat breakfast..
Me: (irritated) Uhh...*growl*
Mum: Why never off bedroom lights last night?
Me: (dream being interrupted) Uuuhhhhh...arghh.....GO AWAY!! OFF THE LIGHTS!!!!!!
Mum: (off-ing lights)Buy your own dinner coz .....
Me: (ahhh....peace)

9.00pm
Me: Im home and what's for.......eh, no dinner???
Mum: Told you to get your own!!!
Me: Huh?? No lei, I didnt hear anything about that.....

Something i saw in the IMM toilet which tickled me..........


How does theives from your neighbouring cubbyhole steal from you without you not knowing??? Maybe they will climb over and threaten to film you in your toilet action and demand you hand over your pessessions...maybe...

xx
Lin


No comments: