Sunday, June 10, 2007

So my stars say...

"No one likes feeling rushed, least of all you. Find ways to stroll through life rather than run at a breakneck pace. Savouring the moment can be more creative. Sign up for a relaxing hobby like yoga to recharge yourself"

Dear stars of my sign (its Virgo by the way),
You're so spot-on, but next time you dish out such hapless advice, lets be more helpful instead and give me the solution to the whole problem.

Yes, i hate bring rushed. And the last 2-3 weeks were horrendous. This is the first time i experienced panic/anxiety attacks in the course of work, which i think triggered gastric problems, which made me VERY uncomfortable and keeping away coffee, no milk for ages. I would definitely like to STROLL through life, which i havent done for eons now, but god, tell me how can/do i find the time to relax/take hobby when i dont even have a decent life?

Why am I panicking recently? Bcoz am juggling a couple of big and small projects now and had to submit a tender wich noen of us had time to prepare decently. And worse of all, I had to present the proposal last fri. And man, I will never forget my mostest embarassing moment when I freaked out during the presentation. I forgot what I rehearsed 4 5 hours ago in front of a crowd of 20 officials and so totally screwed up big time. Had no idea was gonna face an audience and damn, am I gonna write my points on cue cards next time.....pressure from boss, shit from designers, taunts and sniggers from clients..this is not right.

Im pretty sick of my lifestyle now - its wake up-fight the mrt crowd-endless work and emails sitting in front of computer from 9am-10pm-go home sleep. Weekends are my only repreive...though technically speaking i only get to rest on sundays for now. Once PSC is over, I guess i will have more rest time.

Til then, I hope to be able to go out for lunch soon and sleep early and stop deluding myself by bringing back work but end up collapsing on bed on wkdays....

Here's some of my kakis and life in pixs:

The Crazy 88 gang - The ruckus they make is enough to raise the dead





Acting cute..




Doogies! - Woof! Havent seen you guys for some time...how u guys are doing fine..


My Pico kakis - What will i ever do without them??


Babes - Drinking session? in another 100 years?


My first ever jigsaw puzzle! - My only Totoro souvenir from Japan....:(


Anyone going Japan? Get me that Totoro softtoy lei...keke




xx
Lin

3 comments:

marvin tan said...

what goes up must come down... hang in there.

Anonymous said...

aye. how come we are known as the Crazy 88 gang?

Lin said...

aye ikan...ever saw Kill Bill? The crazy gangster mob fronted by lucy liu is called The Crazy 88 Gang...just YOU ALL LOONEYS..disastarous, dangerous and crazy. yep.... :)