Lately have been buying cds and books (well all of 'em being Harry Potter bcoz I want to complete my collection, anyway they are all on discount).....the latest addition is Timbaland's album [Shock Value]. There are a lot more old albums i wana buy, eg. 梦飞船 two albums several years ago (which I hope HMV still stocks), Jay Chou, finish up my Mayday collection, Eminem....
Im a gonna start re-reading my Harry Potter..in time for the last instalment [H.P and the Deathly Hallows].
And since I've got discount and vouchers for ordering my HP book, anybdy has suggestions what books i shd buy?
Ooooo..i look forward to the day we can move into our new office with spanking new table.chair,cabinets etc...im already planning how to decorate my work area..hiak..shall install my own mini music arena and pantry.
xx
Lin
1 comment:
hey, good choice of books there. hahha.. that's dedication i say. i can't wait!! it's almost here!
Post a Comment